4187Re: [wpmac] Re: WordPerfect for Mac

    Sep 17, 2007
      John

      While we're on the topic of Sheepshaver, the most recent upgrade has
      issues with printing - it crashes in such a way that Mac OS X does
      not even offer me the option of Close/Reopen/Report. I'm back to the
      very first Sheepshaver that you distributed as part of the WP bundle
      - you may have to aim to the right with the cursor, but it's stable
      and doesn't "eat" files/folders from the 'Unix disk' (Is there
      anything one should do after installing a new Sheepshaver, such as
      delete the old Prefs file from the previous version?). Oh, and for
      the sake of balance, Parallels has its moments, too.

      Geoff