4186Re: [wpmac] Re: WordPerfect for Mac

  • Randy B. Singer
    Sep 17, 2007
      On Monday Sep 17, 2007, at 10:30 PM, John Rethorst wrote:

      > > [SheepShaver] is a kludge that works, but
      > > not entirely seamlessly.
      >
      > Could you elaborate on that? SheepShaver sure exceeded my
      > expectations. It's simply a Classic OS window on your OSX Mac.
      > WordPerfect runs as fast, including printing, as in Classic on
      > PPC, as far as I can see.

      I didn't say that there was anything wrong with SheepShaver, or that
      it wasn't a wonderful product.

      What I said was that it isn't entirely seamless. One only has to
      read the posts on the topic of Sheepshaver in this very forum to see
      that.

      Randy B. Singer

      Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html