4185Re: WordPerfect for Mac

    Sep 17, 2007
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Randy B. Singer" <randy@...> wrote:

      > [SheepShaver] is a kludge that works, but
      > not entirely seamlessly.

      Could you elaborate on that? SheepShaver sure exceeded my
      expectations. It's simply a Classic OS window on your OSX Mac.
      WordPerfect runs as fast, including printing, as in Classic on
      PPC, as far as I can see.

      > That old version of WP/Mac is not exactly like the Windows version.

      I'd say it's quite different. The OP might want to try WPMac
      and SheepShaver - free, as you said - and if it doesn't meet
      her needs, she could then buy WP for Windows and Parallels.