4054Best word processing application under Mac OS 9

  • Frederic W. Erk
    Aug 2, 2007
      One year ago I switched to classic Macintosh for word processing,
      which is essential to my research work. I have installed Microsoft
      Office 2001 suite, as well as Corel WordPerfect 3.5e and Nisus. I
      would be interested to hear about fellow users and their opinion
      about those software. Whereas Microsoft does provide for standard
      performance, I have found Nisus and WordPerfect more appealing. Is
      that because Microsoft graphical user interface is so mediocre, or is
      it because WordPerfect is indeed a superior word processing piece of
      software?
      --
      Frederic W. Erk
      http://fredericerk.com