3876Re: [wpmac] Reply to MS Word documents

  • Aron S. Spencer
    May 15, 2007
      I have no particular problem with people sending or posting actual
      "documents" in MS Word, or whatever other format they happen to
      prefer. What really bugs me, though, is when people set Outlook to
      use Word as their editor, and every single email they send has a Word
      document as an attachment, _instead_ of any text in the body. I don't
      want to have to open up Word just to read their mail. If their
      sending me a research paper or whatever, fine. But as the body of
      their email? Arrghh!!!!

      On May 12, 2007, at 5:32 PM, John Rethorst wrote:

      > A current thread on Usenet concerns the practice of
      > emailing information in MS Word format, or posting
      > documents on the web in that format, on the assumption
      > that everyone can read it. A post suggests this reply:

      Aron S. Spencer
      Union, NJ 07083
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic