3853Re: [wpmac] Samsung ML-2510 won't print more than one copy

    May 11, 2007
      Jenny

      How are you connecting to the printer - ethernet or USB. I have the
      same problem with a network printer when using LaserWriter 8. If I
      want multiple copies of a WP file via the network printer rather than
      my USB one, I print to pdf first and then print that via Preview from
      OSX or some similar combination of OSX appas.

      Geoff

      >I am REALLY sorry for the delay--got caught up in a
      >sudden work deadline.
      >
      >When I go up toFileand click on Page Setup, it says
      >LaserWriter 8 Page setup-8.7.3. I am using Tiger OS.
      >
      >IHooked up another printer-a new Canon IP6700D, it is
      >doing the same thing.
      >
      >This is an area I don't know much about, so I do not
      >know if I should look for something else-or where that
      >"something" is located.
      >
      >Thanks so much for your patience.
      >
      >Jenny
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links