3737Printing Problem

  • daphilli224
    Mar 14, 2007
      I've installed SheepShaver and WP for the Mac following the
      directions provided by John. An absolutely great job of
      packaging everything that's needed! However, when I print
      and get to the last dialog asking if I want to Print or
      make a PDF file, and I click Print, I get an OSX dialog
      listing the printers available. But before I can select the
      desired printer, the window disappears and the document
      prints (successfully) to the default printer.

      Is there a way to stop the script so I can select a
      non-default printer if I want? Or do I have to exit
      SheepShaver, change the default printer in OSX, go back to
      SheepShaver and WP before I print?

      I'm running OS 10.4.8 on an Intel MacBookPro with three
      printers accesible over a network (shared by another Mac on
      the network).

      Thanks,

      Dave
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic