3592Ribbon font

  • Cydne
    Jan 14, 2007
      Prior to moving from a PPC to an Intel-iMac, I had a font called
      "Ribbon" which has disappeared. It is a purchasable font and I will
      prolly get around to buying it eventually. However, I'm sure I
      didn't buy it the first time and I don't know WHERE it came from. I
      read somewhere that it may have been originally installed with
      WordPerfect. Does anyone still using WordPerfect know if it is
      included with WordPerfect? Since I found it for sale, it has become
      more a matter of curiosity now. Any ideas, anyone?

      Thanks, Cydne
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic