3584Re: [wpmac] [ANN] SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install

  • Edward Mendelson
    Jan 10, 2007
      And after doing this, you may need to go to Edit - Preferences - Folders
      and change the settings, if any, because the original folder locations
      presumably won't work in the new system

      > Correct, and I'm sorry I didn't include this in the docs. Copy your
      > [OS 9] System Folder > Preferences > WordPerfect folder into the
      > Preferences folder of SheepShaver's System Folder, replacing
      > (WordPerfect should not be running when you do this).

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic