3582Re: [wpmac] Word alternative, NisusWriter, goes pro

  • Kenneth Troiano
    Jan 9, 2007
      Thanks for the tip.
      First one I could put to use & I'm a Word user trying
      to satisfy the efiling requirements of the Fed Ct in
      San Diego.
      Word Perfect for proposed court orders & double spaced
      line numbered pleadings.

      Ken Troiano

      --- "Randall C. Wilson" <rwilson@...> wrote:

      > FYI, As a WP mac user I occasionally use other word
      > processors to
      > handle rtf and word files that I download or
      > receive. Nisus Writer
      > has been around forever with a decent interface and
      > some powerful
      > features. I have not considered it for creation of
      > legal documents,
      > however, because it has lacked the ability to
      > generate table of
      > contents and indexes. Today, Nisus announced the
      > impending release
      > of a pro version that will apparently address those
      > deficits.
      >
      > It will be interesting to see how Nisus Writer Pro
      > http://www.nisus.com/pro/ compares with Papyrus
      > which was recently
      > recommended as the top Word alternative by
      > MacAddict.
      >
      > --
      > /S/ Randall
      >
      > mailto:rwilson@...