3581Re: [wpmac] [ANN] SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install

    Jan 9, 2007
      Correct, and I'm sorry I didn't include this in the docs. Copy your
      [OS 9] System Folder > Preferences > WordPerfect folder into the
      Preferences folder of SheepShaver's System Folder, replacing
      (WordPerfect should not be running when you do this).

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Mendelson" <emendelson@...> wrote:

      > No. SheepShaver is a completely separate Macintosh computer that
      > happens to be running inside your physical computer. You'll have to
      > copy your prefs from your physical computer into SheepShaver (using
      > the folder that they both have access to).
      >
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Gilbert <Geoff@> wrote:
      >
      > > Sorry to be ignorant, but does Sheepshaver
      > > rely on the System Folder that I currently have sitting on my hard
      > > disk?

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic