3553Re: [wpmac] Non-breaking hyphen

    Jan 2, 2007
      Ruth

      Cmd-Sh - does not work for me, but Opt - and Opt-sh - both produce
      sorts of hyphens. having looked at all three, the ordinary hyphen
      that will break is shorter then the Opt - hyphen (an en dash?) and
      both are shorter than the Opt-sh - (em dash?). Neither of the latter
      two breaks at the end of a line for me.

      Geoff

      > >I have forgotten how to keyboard a non-breaking hyphen (as in a telephone
      >>number). Can someone please refresh my memory?
      >>
      >>Thanks,
      >>Ruth R.
      >>

      >Hold down the Command and Shift keys while pressing the hyphen key as
      >the desired spot.
      >
      >Neil Kosh
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic