3421Re: Wordperfect on Intel Macs

    Sep 27, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "kevin" <ksaunders242@...> wrote:

      > I tried this about 2 months ago, using Shapeshifter and ran into so
      > many problems I deduced it was easier to run Windows thru Pararells
      > and run Wordperfect on that. Recently I found this step by step
      > guide to running Shapeshifter and see where I went wrong, so I think
      > this could be of use to some people here:
      >
      > http://www.uneasysilence.com/archive/2006/08/7352/

      I haven't been able to spend any time on this in the last week, but
      will this weekend. One problem that I've seen others have is getting
      the emulator to boot off a Mac OS on a disk image. But it works for
      everyone off an install CD. I bought an 8.5 CD on eBay and should have
      it by the weekend. The image is the way to go, and these demonstrations
      show that it works, but the configuration isn't obvious.