3378Re: [wpmac] Re: tabs tabs tabs

  • Douglas Bouley
    Sep 1, 2006
      I've not seen that particular behavior either, but my PB just recently
      had a patch of bizarre keyboard behavior where certain keys did not work
      and others worked unpredictably. The laptop had been in sleep mode with
      an EVDO card running and was in some sort of odd state when awakened
      (needed coffee maybe?). It does not like to be confused about its
      network connections, at any rate...

      Anyway, a reboot and a permissions repair helped a lot. I notice I also
      need to do a disk repair for some "minor corruption".

      No idea if this is in any way remotely related to the tabs thing, but
      these measures are harmless enough to maybe be worth a shot?

      -doug