3284Re: [wpmac] WP icons in OSX (was; Weird happenings with WP)

  • S. M. Kelly
    Aug 1, 2006
      I just had the same problem on my G5 iMac. I ran AppleJack in single-
      user mode and it cleared out all the problem. AppleJack is a must-
      have for OSX (and free!)

      S. M. Kelly <SMKSensei@...>
      "The selling of bad beer is a crime against Christian love."
      13th Century Law, City of Augsburg, Germany.