3206Re: [wpmac] Re: Weird happenings with WP

  • RBRoufberg@aol.com
    Jul 26 7:41 PM
      I followed all the instructions, rebuilding the classic desktop before
      logging out and back in. The weird "plaid" icons on the Word Perfect documents still
      persist. Now I'm wondering whether the classic desktop really was rebuilt.
      When I go to: Macintosh HD > Desktop Folder, that folder is completely
      empty. However, my "actual" classic desktop (imported from my old OS 9.1
      computer) is in a folder titled "ruthroufberg" with an icon of a little house.

      Should I replace the empty Desktop Folder with the real one that contains all
      the files, and repeat the rebuilding of the classic desktop?

      Ruth R.