3093Excel Question

  • Matthew Wensley
    Jul 10, 2006
      Since Sympatico has decided that no one needs the usenet usegroups
      anymore, I am not sure where to turn to for help with MS Excel for
      Mac. Does anyone know of a list like this for excel?

      TIA

      Matt
      "We are reluctant to admit that we owe our liberties
      to men of a type that today we hate and fear -- unruly men,
      disturbers of the peace, men who resent and denounce what Whitman
      called 'the insolence of elected persons' -- in a word, free men."
      -- Gerald W. Johnson
      (1890-1980)
      Source: American Freedom and the Press, 1958
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic