2961Re: Problem printing Wordperfect docs in Classic on Mac minis

    Jun 1, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "soehnk" <soehn@...> wrote:

      > In our publishing department, we use Wordperfect 3.5.4 that
      > ran on G4s. We've recently upgraded to Macminis running
      > Tiger 10.4.6. Now it seems that our printer (Canon Imagerunner
      > 330S) or any other postscript printer won't print any Wordperfect
      > docs with eps graphics in them. Wordperfect will print docs that
      > have no graphics in them, but as soon as we try to print a doc
      > that has graphics, it hangs and we then can't print Wordperfect
      > docs period. We have to relaunch Classic. The only way we can
      > print them is to convert the Wordperfect docs to pdf files.
      > Wonder what could be the problem?

      I don't have Daryl's expertise, but could only suggest you upgrade
      3.5.4 to 3.5e updated. There's quite a difference overall and IIRC
      EPS handling was in there. Also replace the 3.5e Conversions
      folder with that contained in Conversions 2.1.1, from the Conversions
      folder in the Files section here.