2958Problem printing Wordperfect docs in Classic on Mac minis

  • soehnk
    Jun 1, 2006
      Hello,
      In our publishing department, we use Wordperfect 3.5.4 that
      ran on G4s. We've recently upgraded to Macminis running
      Tiger 10.4.6. Now it seems that our printer (Canon Imagerunner
      330S) or any other postscript printer won't print any Wordperfect
      docs with eps graphics in them. Wordperfect will print docs that
      have no graphics in them, but as soon as we try to print a doc
      that has graphics, it hangs and we then can't print Wordperfect
      docs period. We have to relaunch Classic. The only way we can
      print them is to convert the Wordperfect docs to pdf files.
      Wonder what could be the problem?

      Keith
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic