2635Problems with WP opening but not the doc

  • Daryl Ngee Chinn
    Mar 26, 2006
      In my 3.5.4 WP I would occasionally find that clicking the document started WP but not the
      document. This happened mostly noticeably when I shocked my computer with static
      electricity in Nevada. I believe I solved the problem by rebuilding the desktop. With a Mac
      OS 10.... machine, if you have Classic also loaded, you can rebuild Classic without
      rebooting the entire machine. If this doesn't work, I think a cold boot or total restart (10 +
      Classic) should do the trick.

      Daryl