2513Re: [wpmac] problems opening from WP3.1

  • Randall C. Wilson
    Feb 1, 2006
      1. Hold down the option key while highlighting the file and choose
      "Open With"----navigate to WP 3.5e

      2. If that does not work, consider using MacLink Plus which can do
      two things that might help you:
      a. Fix type and creator settings
      b. Translate documents from older versions of Mac WP to 3.5e

      --
      /S/ Randall

      mailto:rwilson@...

      Alternate: mailto:gryndal@...