2402[wpmac] Re: walk me through the porcedure please

    Jan 1, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Gilbert <Geoff@e...> wrote:

      > I agree that Cathy should be able to print directly under 10.3.9 to
      > her printer using an OS 9 driver - the way that I did at home to my
      > Epson. However, I spent months trying to get my HP6100 at work to
      > print from Classic, all to no avail.

      It may be a matter of contacting HP - or upgrading to 10.4, which
      is worth it anyway IMO. Spotlight is spectacular, and other things
      are faster. OSX is a work in progress, according to Apple, but it
      showed some maturity with Tiger.

      > Happy New Year everyone

      Yes!