      From: Richard Fallstrom
      To: wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [wpmac] Urgent Question!!!

      I have been watching this thread for a bit and can offer some small
      advice as to what "droplets" are. The word itself seems to be a
      contraction of drop-enabled applet. What it means is, it is a very
      small, single-purpose application which has "drag and drop" enabled as
      part of its coding. When dealing with a conversion droplet as we are
      here, you drag the file's icon over the top of the droplet's icon. Upon
      releasing the file, the droplet launches then performs its function upon
      the file.

      I hope that was simple enough without being too simple,

      Rick

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic