2302Re: [wpmac] WP DocCompare function

  • John Kaufmann
    Nov 11, 2005
      At 051111 12:13 +0000, Geoff Gilbert wrote:

      >I am using OSX with WP under Classic, but WPDocCompare in OSX. I
      >also use the droplet, not the script. I just compared two similar
      >files (one of 68k, the other 36k). It took about three minutes to
      >find over 2000 differences in each file. I dropped the two files on
      >the droplet, it asked me to find WP) and then it ran.

      Thanks, Geoff. It's nice to have confirmation that it works as
      delivered (droplet and compiled script are the same) - even if in a
      different OS arrangement. That means I look for something in my

      >I had previously copied the macro in the Readme file into Librarian.

      As did I - and increased the Perl memory, as advised in the Readme.
      John K
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic