2274Re: [wpmac] Re: footnotes in tables?

  • RjC
    Nov 2, 2005
      hopefully, to make this simpler, we would like to have a endnote within the
      table corresponding to a footnote at the bottom of the same page (as opposed
      to my previous post where I advised we wanted to have the endnote in the
      table). Is this possible?

      Here is what we have: a small table of 5-6 rows, 4 columns in the middle of
      a page. In a cell with the description of one of the column headings, we
      want to have a endnote number corresponding to text at the bottom of the
      same page. I only seem to be able to get it to appear at the end of the
      document, however, when I select new endnote, in the resulting screen, there
      is an options button which brings up a window where "endnote" is selected
      and there are options such as "based on" and "link to" which I thought might
      allow me to get the endnote to the bottom of the page, however, I haven't
      yet been successful. Any thoughts or is this not able to be done?

      thanks for your assistance.

      circa 11/1/2005 6:44 PM, "[rjc]" <[rjtc@...]> opined:

      > Ditto in columns.
      >
      >> Footnotes apparently not. However, you can insert endnotes?
      >>
      >> Geoff
      >>
      >>> is it possible to place footnotes in tables? Can someone with
      >>> knowledge of how provide specific instructions ... many thanks
      >>> for assistance. rich
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic