2272Re: [wpmac] footnotes in tables?

  • RjC
    Nov 1, 2005
      my mistake ... the last line should read "The tables have titles
      which are located at the top of each table; we would like to have the
      endnote/footnote number next to the title which would relate to the endnote
      located at the bottom of the table".

      circa 11/2/2005 12:05 AM, "[rjc]" <[rjtc@...]> opined:

      > how? I'm having no luck figuring it out. I am only able to get the text to
      > appear at the end of the document. the number appears at the bottom of the
      > table and the text appears at the end of the document.
      >
      > we have small tables w/ population statistics. The tables have titles at the
      > top where we need to have the endnote/footnote number which would relate to
      > the endnote located at the end of the document.
      >
      > circa 11/1/2005 3:28 PM, "[rjc]" <[rjtc@...]> opined:
      >
      >> Footnotes apparently not. However, you can insert endnotes?
      >>
      >> Geoff
      >>

      >>> is it possible to place footnotes in tables? Can someone with
      >>> knowledge of how provide specific instructions ... many thanks
      >>> for assistance. rich
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic