2140Re: [wpmac] Re: WP Characters

  • S Zaveloff
    Sep 26, 2005
      John Rethorst wrote:
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, S Zaveloff <zaveloff@e...>
      > wrote:
      >

      >>I downloaded the file, expanded it to the Desktop and put it in the
      >>Fonts folder of the System Folder. I opened WordPerfect and when
      >>I click on Tools>Equation>New, I get the same error message saying
      >>that the fonts have not been installed.
      >

      > All I can think of is to toss WP's prefs file and restart classic.

      That did it. Thanks.
      Steven H. Zaveloff zaveloff@...
      P.O. Box 200203 Tel: (512)219-7142
      Austin, Texas 78720-0203 Fax: (512)233-2770
      http://home.earthlink.net/~zaveloff/

      Thus shall you think of this fleeting world:
      A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream;
      A flash of lightning in a summer cloud;
      A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream.
      -Diamond Sutra
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic