2133Re: [wpmac] Re: Re: WP Characters

  • S Zaveloff
    Sep 26, 2005
      John Rethorst wrote:

      > Spotlight is not very good with contents of the classic system folder
      > and its subfolders. It does not find any of the fonts I search for and
      > not much else, although one control panel does show up.

      In any case, how do I install the fonts?
      Steven H. Zaveloff zaveloff@...
      P.O. Box 200203 Tel: (512)219-7142
      Austin, Texas 78720-0203 Fax: (512)233-2770
      http://home.earthlink.net/~zaveloff/

      Thus shall you think of this fleeting world:
      A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream;
      A flash of lightning in a summer cloud;
      A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream.
      -Diamond Sutra
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic