2130Re: [wpmac] Re: Re: WP Characters

  • S Zaveloff
    Sep 26, 2005
      Smokey Ardisson wrote:

      > Hmm, I don't get that message. Are you sure the fonts are installed
      > in Classic's Fonts folder as opposed to one of Mac OS X's font
      > folders? And all three of them, WP-MathA, WP-MathB, and
      > WP-MathExtendedA? That's all I can think of here....

      As far as I can tell, these fonts are not installed anywhere. Spotlight
      doesn't get any hits for them. How do I get them installed?

      Steven H. Zaveloff zaveloff@...
      P.O. Box 200203 Tel: (512)219-7142
      Austin, Texas 78720-0203 Fax: (512)233-2770
      http://home.earthlink.net/~zaveloff/

      Thus shall you think of this fleeting world:
      A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream;
      A flash of lightning in a summer cloud;
      A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream.
      -Diamond Sutra
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic