2127Re: Re: WP Characters

  • Smokey Ardisson
    Sep 25, 2005
      On 22 Sep 2005 10:15:00 -0500, S Zaveloff <zaveloff@...> wrote

      > The equation editor,
      > however, does seem to have what I need but when I click on Tools-
      > Equation-New, I get an error message saying the equation fonts have
      > not been installed in my system. They seem to be there, though. What
      > could be going on?

      Hmm, I don't get that message. Are you sure the fonts are installed
      in Classic's Fonts folder as opposed to one of Mac OS X's font
      folders? And all three of them, WP-MathA, WP-MathB, and
      WP-MathExtendedA? That's all I can think of here....

      Smokey
      --
      Smokey Ardisson
      Graduate Student in Middle Eastern and African History