2086Re: [wpmac] Re: Macros

  • S Zaveloff
    Aug 29 10:10 AM
      John Rethorst wrote:

      > WPWin/DOS uses a different macro language than WPMac. AFAIK
      > there's no translation utility, but concepts are mostly similar. What do
      > your macros do?

      Thanks for the info.

      They are a number (probably about 50 or so) that I have created to do
      several things that I need in my work such as inserting frequently used
      special characters, enabling subscript and superscript from the
      keyboard, certain frequently used formatting, etc. I know that I could
      recreate them in WPMac but it would have been a lot simpler if I could
      just have used the ones I already did.

      Steven H. Zaveloff zaveloff@...
      P.O. Box 200203 Tel: (512)219-7142
      Austin, Texas 78720-0203 Fax: (512)233-2770
      http://home.earthlink.net/~zaveloff/

      Thus shall you think of this fleeting world:
      A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream;
      A flash of lightning in a summer cloud;
      A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream.
      -Diamond Sutra
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic