2082Macros

  • S Zaveloff
    Aug 28, 2005
      I am new to Mac (I am running Tiger on an iBook) but not to WordPerfect,
      which I have been using since 5. I am currently using version 7 on OS/2.
      I downloaded and installed WP for Mac 3.5 and it is running fine but I
      have one question: Is there some way to copy and use the macros I have
      created for WP 7?
      Steven H. Zaveloff zaveloff@...
      P.O. Box 200203 Tel: (512)219-7142
      Austin, Texas 78720-0203 Fax: (512)233-2770
      http://home.earthlink.net/~zaveloff/

      Thus shall you think of this fleeting world:
      A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream;
      A flash of lightning in a summer cloud;
      A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream.
      -Diamond Sutra
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic