1956Re: [wpmac] Reveal Codes

  • Joe Bongiovi
    Jul 18, 2005
      It sounds like he inadvertently hit the function key to "reveal
      codes". Under a DOS 5.1 keyboard, that's the F11 key. I'm not sure
      what it is in the default Mac keyboard mode. Perhaps someone else
      will chime in. In any event, he only needs to hit the key again to
      make the codes window disappear.

      Joe Bongiovi

      On Jul 18, 2005, at 12:55 AM, squint555 wrote:

      > HI. I'm asking this question for an 80 year old friend whose
      > knowledge
      > of wp and macs is very, very limited.
      >
      > He did something recently that causes the formatting codes to be
      > revealed when ever he types or edits a wp document. How does he
      > shutoff those codes permanently? (he never uses them and doesn't know
      > what they mean anyway.) He doesn't know what version wp he has or
      > what
      > mac os.
      >
      > Thanks much.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links