1887Re: [wpmac] Printing Classic in OS X

    Jun 11, 2005
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "eagledavid2"
      <eagledavid2@m...> wrote:
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, GAmoore@a... wrote:

      > I'm surprised. I cannot print WP or any other Classic app by just
      > following the normal print procedure. After selecting my printer
      > in the Chooser, and giving the Print command, I get the message
      > "Error Numbr D308. Printer not found. Go to Chooser and select
      > the printer again". Can anyone else throw light on this?

      There are three URLs in the Links section here: Classic Applications
      in Tiger, Classic Environment in OSX, and Classic in OSX, all Apple
      pages, that may help.

      When I installed the driver for my Epson (using Panther), it was
      automatic for OSX but I had to dig into the package to find the
      OS 9 driver, and put that in the System/Extensions folder manually.

      I think that Tiger improves printing support for Classic, letting you
      print from a Classic app with an OSX driver.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic