1883Re: [wpmac] Printing Classic in OS X

  • GAmoore@aol.com
    Jun 11 1:18 AM
      I am using a 8 year old Apple 4/600 laserwriter which is an Appletalk
      printer, then connected via an Asante converter to ethnernet. I have used that
      printer with a G4 tower, G5 dual, and G3 ibook, and other macs before. Its
      surprising that WP/classic work fine. Lets hope that continues after the Mactell
      conversion later when they kill off classic.