1878Re: [wpmac] Printing Classic in OS X

  • eagledavid2
    Jun 10, 2005
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, GAmoore@a... wrote:
      > > A search of past messages suggests members of the group are unaware of two
      > > effective ways
      > > of printing from WP and other Classic apps in OS X. ...
      > >
      > I just printed from WP in TIger without doing anything special, and this
      > after a complete harddissk reformat and clean install of Tiger. If only all my
      > software problems worked out so easily. What are the advantages of the methods
      > you refer to?

      I'm surprised. I cannot print WP or any other Classic app by just following the normal print
      procedure. After selecting my printer in the Chooser, and giving the Print command, I get
      the message "Error Numbr D308. Printer not found. Go to Chooser and select the printer
      again". Can anyone else throw light on this?
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic