1871Re: [wpmac] Printing Classic in OS X

  • GAmoore@aol.com
    Jun 10, 2005
      > A search of past messages suggests members of the group are unaware of two
      > effective ways
      > of printing from WP and other Classic apps in OS X. ...

      I just printed from WP in TIger without doing anything special, and this
      after a complete harddissk reformat and clean install of Tiger. If only all my
      software problems worked out so easily. What are the advantages of the methods
      you refer to?