1804Re: Macro help

  • rjtc5
    May 11, 2005
      I don't know . I had a problem installing that macro. With the
      document open, I go through the process to install
      (Edit/Prefs/Librarian/set Resource drop-down to macros),
      however, nothing shows in the window to the right which I can
      copy to my library? After I updated my macro using the edit
      command under Tools>Macro and ran into problems I wanted to
      give yours a shot, but, found I was not able to copy into the
      library. rich