1802Re: Macro help

  • rjtc5
    May 11, 2005
      john - added the "step (on)" line at the top of macro (that is a
      pretty cool tool). Anyway, it hangs up at the line beginning with
      "Menu (Var01; "choose email address .....". Any thoughts.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "rjtc5" <rjtc@o...>
      wrote:
      > Update: I copied the part of the macro we are working on into
      > another copy and it works to a point. The dialog box comes up
      > to "choose email address", but, once I make a selection the
      > macro hangs up or stops. It actually puts the email address
      into
      > the header, however, it does not continue w/ the rest of the
      > letterhead? Any thoughts? Thanks, rich
      >
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "rjtc5" <rjtc@o...>
      > wrote:
      > > John: again thank you.
      > >
      > > I made the changes you referenced (ie. SFCC to SFC and
      > ended
      > > that section of the macro w/ Label (continue)), and running
      the
      > > macro w/ a document open. Unfortunateley, I am still getting
      > the
      > > "Macro Terminated: This command not valid here". I'm not
      > > entirely sure what to look for so it may be something simple.
      > > Apologies for the hand holding. rich
      > >

      > > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "John Rethorst"
      > > <jrethorst@y...> wrote:
      > > > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, RjC <rjtc@o...>

      > > > When I run it, I don't get the Not Valid error (if you have
      > > > a window open when run, do you get that error before
      > > > the menu appears, or after you've made a choice from it?),
      > > > but I get a Label Not Found error when I choose the second
      > > > menu item. This is because in the Case line you have
      > "SFCC"
      > > > and the second Label is "SFC", while they must match
      > exactly.
      > > >
      > > > Also note that this part of the code must conclude with a
      > > >
      > > > Label (continue)
      > > >
      > > > I've put the corrected macro in a file in the
      Temporary_Items
      > > > folder at the top of the Files section here. Let us know how
      > > > that runs.
      > > >
      > > > John
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic