1801Re: Macro help

  • rjtc5
    May 11, 2005
      Update: I copied the part of the macro we are working on into
      another copy and it works to a point. The dialog box comes up
      to "choose email address", but, once I make a selection the
      macro hangs up or stops. It actually puts the email address into
      the header, however, it does not continue w/ the rest of the
      letterhead? Any thoughts? Thanks, rich

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "rjtc5" <rjtc@o...>
      wrote:
      > John: again thank you.
      >
      > I made the changes you referenced (ie. SFCC to SFC and
      ended
      > that section of the macro w/ Label (continue)), and running the
      > macro w/ a document open. Unfortunateley, I am still getting
      the
      > "Macro Terminated: This command not valid here". I'm not
      > entirely sure what to look for so it may be something simple.
      > Apologies for the hand holding. rich
      >

      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "John Rethorst"
      > <jrethorst@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, RjC <rjtc@o...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > > I entered the macro lines you provided as instructed,
      > > > however, when I Run the macro I get an error message
      > > > "Macro Terminated:command not valid here". Any
      > > > thoughts?
      > >
      > > When I run it, I don't get the Not Valid error (if you have
      > > a window open when run, do you get that error before
      > > the menu appears, or after you've made a choice from it?),
      > > but I get a Label Not Found error when I choose the second
      > > menu item. This is because in the Case line you have
      "SFCC"
      > > and the second Label is "SFC", while they must match
      exactly.

      > > Also note that this part of the code must conclude with a
      > >
      > > Label (continue)
      > >
      > > I've put the corrected macro in a file in the Temporary_Items
      > > folder at the top of the Files section here. Let us know how
      > > that runs.
      > >
      > > John
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic