1800Re: Macro help

    May 11, 2005
      On May 11, 2005, at 10:25 AM, rjtc5 wrote:

      > I made the changes you referenced (ie. SFCC to SFC and ended
      > that section of the macro w/ Label (continue)), and  running the
      > macro w/ a document open.   Unfortunateley, I am still getting the
      > "Macro Terminated: This command not valid here".

      At the top of the macro, add this line:

      Step (On)

      Now when you run the macro, you'll see a new window at the bottom of
      your screen with the line of macro code that's about to be executed.
      Press any key to execute that line, and you'll see the next line appear
      in the window. Continue stepping through it until you get the error.
      What line produces it?