1799Re: Macro help

  • rjtc5
    May 11, 2005
      John: again thank you.

      I made the changes you referenced (ie. SFCC to SFC and ended
      that section of the macro w/ Label (continue)), and running the
      macro w/ a document open. Unfortunateley, I am still getting the
      "Macro Terminated: This command not valid here". I'm not
      entirely sure what to look for so it may be something simple.
      Apologies for the hand holding. rich

      <jrethorst@y...> wrote:
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, RjC <rjtc@o...>
      wrote:

      > > I entered the macro lines you provided as instructed,
      > > however, when I Run the macro I get an error message
      > > "Macro Terminated:command not valid here". Any
      > > thoughts?
      >
      > When I run it, I don't get the Not Valid error (if you have
      > a window open when run, do you get that error before
      > the menu appears, or after you've made a choice from it?),
      > but I get a Label Not Found error when I choose the second
      > menu item. This is because in the Case line you have "SFCC"
      > and the second Label is "SFC", while they must match exactly.
      >
      > Also note that this part of the code must conclude with a
      >
      > Label (continue)
      >
      > I've put the corrected macro in a file in the Temporary_Items
      > folder at the top of the Files section here. Let us know how
      > that runs.
      >
      > John
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic