1782Re: [wordperfectmac] Re: Printing in WP - Classic

  • Steve Kane
    May 9, 2005
      On May 9, 2005, at 1:30 PM, ICLUF Legal Director Randall C. Wilson
      wrote:

      > How does that work in reverse under Tiger?  One of my favorite office
      > printers (a Lanier LD122) cannot collate using the OSX driver but
      > does that just fine under an old OS9 driver.  Can I continue to use
      > OS 9 drivers if I upgrade to Tiger?

      I read in that same posting that the drivers installed in the Classic
      System Folder appear along with the Mac OS X versions of the drivers,
      so, yes, is the answer to your question.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic