1778Re: [wordperfectmac] Printing in WP - Classic

  • GAmoore@aol.com
    May 9, 2005
      In a message dated 5/9/05 7:29:01 AM, mkh1@... writes:

      > I have done everything I can see to select my printer inside OS X.

      You have to select the printer from system 9. There are separate print
      utilities. In X its Print Center I think and in 9 its something else. But in 9, go
      to Apple menu, then chooser, and choose the printer. In my case, I have an
      Apple 4/600 printer which still works great after 9 years, and I have to also do
      "setup" before I print the first time.