1696Re: Converting wordperfect dos to mac word perfect. Thanks everyone.

  • decart123
    Mar 3, 2005
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Smokey Ardisson"
      <alqahira@m...> wrote:

      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "decart123" <decart123@y...>
      wrote:

      > > I just got a new mac. I downloaded Word Perfect for mac. But I can't
      > > seem to open files written in dos. They don't even show up on the
      > > 'open file' screen. Help please.
      >
      > In addition to the Conversions filters John R. mentioned, you'll
      also need to make sure the files have a valid Macintosh type code to
      show up in the Open File dialogue.

      > Check out the "Conversion Tips" document in the Conversions folder
      of the Files section of this group for more info; the Conversion
      Droplets package (in the same place) should do the trick so that you
      can open the documents via double-click and through the Open File
      dialogue.

      > Smokey
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic