1618WP-L archives

    Jan 31, 2005
      Just for fun, I had MetaMacro do a word count on the 953 WP-L digests now in the
      messages section here. Almost three million words. Not all of those are golden, of course,
      but given that the list started about the time v. 3.5 was released, and OSX Classic is pretty
      faithful to OS 7-9 in its behavior (I was glad to learn that the inits I used, e.g. SmartKeys to
      change two spaces to one and two hyphens to an n-dash, work just fine with WP in
      Classic), a surprising amount is relevant to today's user.