1609Re: A very slow WP

  • rjwidenmann
    Jan 21, 2005
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Randall C. Wilson"
      <rwilson@i...> wrote:
      First of all, many thanks for a prompt and very enlightening reply.

      After checking the preference file and reducing the frequency of
      backups, in vain, I finally boiled it down to File Sharing, which was
      on because of our mini-network (2 computers); when I turned FS off, WP
      began to behave properly.

      I wass curious about your mention of Netscape because I use Mozilla,
      which I understand to be built around a Netscape frame. Have there
      been problems with Mozilla in this respect?

      Per your recommendation I have downloaded Peekaboo (it's been ages
      since I've heard that expression) and am currently familiarizing
      myself with it before deciding wither or not I want to pay for and
      keep it.

      Once again, thanks.