Living Life God's Way 7/24/2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2004

      Weekend Edition

      "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much..."

      Luke 16:10

      What God expects, and all God expects, is that we dedicate
      completely all of our talents and gifts to Him. That is the meaning of
      the parable of the talents in Matthew, chapter 25. Read this parable,
      and you will see that we are always rewarded because of our
      faithfulness. You can be just as faithful as anyone and have the
      commendation of the Lord. Take one talent you have and invest it in
      eternal things. Some talented people lose their reward because they do
      things to be seen of men. Some untalented people lose their reward
      because they fail to dedicate what they have, because it is not noticed
      by men. Both have sinned equally.

      Prayer For The Day:
      Let me not be concerned with the praise of men, but may my talent be
      completely yielded to You, Lord Jesus. Amen.
      from Day By Day by Billy Graham; 7/24