HAPPY NEW YEAR 2002

  • javarius1
    Message 1 of 173 , Jan 1, 2002
      PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD FOR ANOTHER YEAR HE HAS KEPT<br>ME FROM ALL EVIL WITH MY MIND STAYED ON HIM JUST ANOTHER DAY THAT MY GOD HAS KEPT ME KEEPING THE PRAISE GOING UP NOW THIS IS A 2002 PRAISE
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12 7:47 AM
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...