Re: GLORY TO GOD GLORY TO GOD

  • inspirationn
    Message 1 of 173 , Dec 30, 2001
      alright sista!....i am here praising him right witcha girl!.....for yes! he is worthy!.........my God is an AWESOME GOD!!!!
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12, 2002
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...